Zankel Hall Poster and NYC Trip

Zankel Hall Poster
NYC Trip
The pink piece was an assignment for my Illustration Studio course. The assignment was to recreate a poster for a Zankel Hall event in NYC. I chose to design the "Students from the iSchool and Art" show. This event in particular was a "battle of the bands-esque" type (old-school vs. present day). As a result, I made Angus Young from AC/DC and Gene Simmons from KISS for old-school; and Adele and Katy Perry for present day.

The black and white work was for the same class. We went to NYC about a month ago, and the assignment was to illustrate how our day was. We all started at the Society of Illustrators. I absolutely loved it, to the point in which I stayed behind. As a result, I was alone the rest of the cold, rainy day, and made my way from 62nd street (where the bus dropped us off) to 25th street (where the bus would pick us up). I actually enjoyed the long walk, and the wind too. I was just didn't like the rain.

Both of these projects were drawn by hand. Then they were scanned into my laptop, and outlined and colored in Photoshop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Control Animation

Animation of 3-D Man meeting 2-D Man