Pen-and-Ink Skeleton and Remote

Pen-and-Ink Skeleton and Remote

My favorite assignment from Core Drawing freshman year was this ink-and-pen piece. The original assignment was to take a box, and design the interior with a theme of our choosing. I chose relaxing and watching television. The closest source to artificial body parts I was able to find was plastic bones during the Halloween season. As a result, I painted the edges of the box's interior black (to resemble a TV) and positioned the bones and my remote to make it seem like a skeleton was watching television.

After this was completed, our next task was to paint the scene from a certain perspective. I chose to re-create the scene from a bird's eye view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Control Animation

Animation of 3-D Man meeting 2-D Man