Organic / Inorganic Project

Organic 
Inorganic

The first assignment of my junior year Illustration Narrative class was to take two words that end in "-ism," and create a visual representation of them through objects. One object must be organic, and the other inorganic.

For organic, I used apples to represent "racism;" while silverware was used to embody "Judaism."

First, I drew each work with pencil. After that, I used my fingers to add shading/value. Then I outlined everything in Sharpie. Next, I scanned each drawing and sent it to my laptop. After I received it via email, I downloaded it into Photoshop and colored it there. In addition to coloring everything, I added shadows and emphasis on light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Control Animation

Animation of 3-D Man meeting 2-D Man