"Nostalgic" poster Advertisement

"Nostalgic" Poster Advertisement


This was my final project for Core Typography during my sophomore year. The objective was to create a menu, and there had to be one word in particular that represents everything on it. The word must literally be made out of material that represents it. Moreover, the word must have a lowercase "i" or "j" in it, because the tittle on the "i" or "j" is what the menu items will revolve around. Finally, there must also be a slogan and eight menu items that complement the emphasized word.

I made the word "nostalgic" out of toothpaste, because (with the help of my DSLR Canon camera and  the proper lighting) it looks like the neon signs of the 1950's. For me, this is the most important and eye-catching aspect of the project. For my slogan, I created an alliteration ("Family Friendly '50s Environment"), and stereotypical dishes that are served at '50s diners (ex: hamburgers and milkshakes).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Control Animation

Animation of 3-D Man meeting 2-D Man